IN STORE PICKUP HOURS 12PM -6PM SEVEN DAYS A WEEK. NO EXCEPTIONS!!
All orders that have selected "In-store pickup" as their shipping option can be picked up between the hours of 12pm and 6pm during the week, and on weekends. There are NO EXCEPTIONS to this rule.
Picking up on weekdays Monday - Friday
* There is no minimum amount to make an order on weekdays.
* A fee of $2.99 is associated with the "in-store pickup" option on orders under $20 (not including tax).
* If the order is $20 (not including tax) or more, then the fee is waived, and a "free in-store pickup" option becomes available.
Picking up on the weekend Saturday & Sunday
Due to foot traffic and or events in store, the pre-requisites for in-store pickup orders are increased.
* There is a $10 minimum to process any in-store pickup order.
* A fee of $9.99 is associated with the "in-store pickup" option on orders under $30 (not including tax).
* If the order is $30 (not including tax) or more, then the fee is waived, and a "free in-store pickup" option
A laptop is available to customers in need of assistance for making an order between 12pm and 5pm Monday through Friday. It will not be available for access on the weekends. You can ONLY use the laptop to make a purchase, and NOT A SELL-TO ORDER.
The most efficient way to make an order for pickup is to pay for it the day before you plan on picking it up. This way, the order will be waiting for you when you come in the next day. Otherwise, plan on waiting to have your order pulled when you arrive. It helps to call (281-484-7875) and let us know you made an order, and want to pick it up the same day.
If you chose in-store pickup as your shipping option, your order will never actually be shipped to you even though you will receive an automated email stating that your order has been "shipped." PLEASE DO NOT CALL US ABOUT THIS. This merely means your order has been pulled, and will be ready for pickup.
Finally, when picking up your order, you must present a driver's license that matches the address associated with your payment. Just like with pickup hours, there are no exceptions to this rule.